On January 21, 2020, a 5-day visit to the Tashkent Medical Academy will begin, to the Department of Advanced Training of Doctors of the Head of the Department of Family Medicine and Postgraduate Education of the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy named after I.K.Akhunbaev, Professor N.N. Brimkulov for lectures and master classes on the topic “Respiratory diseases in primary health care. Implementation of PEN protocols for COPD and BA ”(Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek).
During the visit of NN Brimkulov, seminars and master classes on the following topics will be held:
1. Lecture by NN Brimkulov on the topic: “Experience in the introduction of family medicine in Kyrgyzstan”
2. “Organization of postgraduate education in the system of higher medical education in Kyrgyzstan”
3. “Management of patients with respiratory diseases in primary care. Cough Syndrome
4. Lecture of NN Brimkulov on the topic: “Rational antibacterial therapy in pulmonology”
5. Lecture of NN Brimkulov on the topic: “Clinical analysis of a patient with bronchial asthma” ”
6. Master class on the topic: “Clinical analysis of a patient with COPD”
7. Master class on the topic: “Clinical analysis of a patient with pneumonia”
Tashkent Medical Academy, Department of Advanced Training of Doctors, Family Clinic No. 16 of the Almazar District, 5th floor, conference hall.